Monday 25 June 2012

Michael Jackson! 3 years after

Today marks 3 years that the King of pop passed on.Still miss him so much.Michael Adieu you will forever live in our hearts.My top five  Michael Jackson songs:

1.Beat it
2.Thriller
3.Bad
4.Smooth Criminal
5.The way you make me feel


These songs anytime am listening to them ,always gets my head nodding.

I can remember very well,after  Thriller was released and i watched it as a kid,i watched it for the first time i really enjoyed it,that was in the afternoon,but the next time it was played in the evening,i ran as far away as my legs could carry me.I was terrified.My elder ones had to run after me to bring me back



to the house.It was an experience i would never forget in my life.After that i had a love hate feeling for the song and its video.Also i always made sure i watched it only during the day.

For Beat It while in school and copying my notes,humming the song made me to write very fast or faster than normal.So whenever i had assignments especially that had to do with copying notes and there was a deadline to meet.i would just be playing it in my head while writing


For Bad that was when Michael that we used to know as a black man,was now looking like a white dude.There was alot of argument back then about it.Some were for it and others against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment